Today whole world talks about leaked naked photos of well-known celebrities.
There is a lot of theories how did it happen but it all comes to a conclusion that it was caused by leak in cloud where photos were synced.
How to protect from it? Simply turn off your photos stream automatic synchronization and your photos will be safe on your phone.
Turning off iCloud synchronization in iOS
- Go to
- turn off
My Photo Stream.
Deleteand your device will no longer sync photos automatically to iCloud.
Turning off Google Plus synchronization for Android devices
- Find G+ app on your home screen or in your applications' list. Open it.
- Click in the right upper corner on the menu.
- Click on "Settings" button.
- Select "Auto Backup".
- Turn off synchronization by changing button state to
- Synchronization is turned off successfully if you see OFF button.
Turning off photos and videos synchronization to OneDrive in Windows Phone
- Go to
Don't uploadradio buttons
- Your device will no longer synchronize photos and videos automatically to OneDrive
authors: Kamil Burczyk, Przemysław Burczyk, Mateusz Pluta